Notice of Infringing Material
Teachwise responds to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send the following to copyright@Teachwise.com:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed on our website;
- Identification of the material that you claim has infringed on the identified copyrighted work, including (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and (b) a description of where the material in question is located on the Teachwise website, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material on the web site;
- Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- Statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted materials is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law;
- Statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright holder or are the authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder;
- Electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder.
In addition to the above items, it would be helpful to include and any information to allow us to verify the copyright status of the work you claim has been infringed (for example, a copy of the copyright registration for the work).
Review of Notices
Once received, we will review your notice. If your notice contains all of the appropriate information, and if we believe in good faith that the material in question is being used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, then we will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material.
If material that you have posted on our site has been removed or disabled due to alleged copyright infringement, you may send the following in attempts to reactivate the content.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled, including a description of the where the material in question appeared on the Teachwise website before it was removed or disabled;
- Statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material in question;
- Your contact information, including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- Statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for the judicial district in which Teachwise is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement;
- Please include your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address and signature.